Our client is seeking a business development candidate to join our growing business. We are a business development solutions company with clients across a wide variety of sectors. The role is fast paced and varied.
At our client, the emphasis is very much on the provision of quality results rather than the quantity. The quality of the appointment set is of utmost importance, and this role allows you to immerse yourself into the client’s world and share in the positive feedback from the appointments which you have set for them. You will be the main point of contact with your clients, you will generate highly qualified appointments working to an agreed criteria and therefore be able to guide your clients through opportunities and ensure success year on year.
Prior experience of this role is not necessary as thorough and ongoing training is given on a one to one basis. Previous telephone experience would be an advantage but is it not essential.
– Building relationships with prospects by telephone with the aim of securing appointments for clients.
– Being the direct point of contact working with your clients.
– Developing campaigns to suit client’s needs.
– Communicating to the client to provide regular briefings in regards to appointments, diary management and status of the account.
– Administration of account to include the use of Microsoft Word, Excel and a database.
– Liaising with clients and prospects in a professional manner to achieve high quality appointments.
– Professional manner.
– Good telephone manner.
– Resilient and adaptable.
– Ability to speak confidently both to prospects and clients on the telephone and face to face.
– Previous use of CRM database is preferred, but not essential as training will be given.
– Excellent organisational skills.
– Ambitious, focused and career driven with a view for progression with the company.
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Map illustrates the general area and not an exact location