An exciting opportunity for a keen Studio Assistant to join a busy team and work within a dynamic, fast-paced eCommerce business that have multiple websites and specialise in lifestyle clothing and equipment across the action sports, outdoor lifestyle, fashion and equestrian industries.
You will be a part of an organised, productive and friendly Studio team, working closely with photographers, stylists and models. You will also be communicating with marketing and buying departments.
- Creating and updating various spreadsheets
- Keeping track of damages, working with barcodes and liaising with retail processes
- Product preparation (steam ironing garments, arranging items for photo shoots etc.)
- Dealing with images, checking the quality of photos, identifying technical issues, quality control
- Coordinating with different departments (including marketing and buying departments)
- Excellent communication skills
- Good attention to details and confidence to express you opinion
- Computer literate (especially Excel spreadsheets)
- Ability to work under pressure in a dynamic, busy environment
- General knowledge about retail processes, barcodes etc. would be an advantage
Working hours: Monday to Friday, 8am -5pm
Pay Rate: £8.39 per hour
Temp to Perm
If you are interested please call our Kettering office on 01536485555 or email your CV to email@example.com