Echo Personnel are currently recruiting for a Senior Office Administrator for a client based in Corby.
Our client has an opening for a full time Senior Office Adminstrator to be based at their Corby office.
The ideal candidate must have the following attributes:
- Flexible with the ability to work within a small organisation
- Good IT skills including use of Microsoft Office, Outlook, Word and Excel
- Attention to detail essential
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to plan your own work and work on your own initiative with minimal supervision
- The ability to manage pressure, conflicting demands and priorities tasks/ workload to meet deadlines
- The ability to accept and understand instructions
- Oral and written communication skills
- A pleasant, confident telephone manner
- Reliability and honesty
The role will include but is not limited to;
- Preparation of quotations, order acknowledgements, reports, etc. under the direction of the MD
- Updating all customer records
- Devising and maintaining office systems, including data governance as part of GDPR
- Filing of customer records
- preparation of technical files in relation to the machinery supplied and finalisation of manuals and all relevant documentation
- Responsible for management of external contractors i.e. Security systems, telephone system, copying equipment etc.
- Responsibility of IT related matters by liaising with our external support company
- Making appointments of the MD, arranging travel and accommodation, of required
- Covering for members of staff in other departments in the event of holidays/illness
To apply please send your CV to Erin at email@example.com or call 01536 680527.
Note: Map illustrates the general area and not an exact location