A EASA Part-145 & Part-ML General Aviation Aircraft Maintenance Company requires a Quality Manager to join the team due to our current QM retiring. This is a permanent part-time position at our maintenance facility based in Northampton.
Applicants must meet the criteria to achieve CAA Form 4 approval with the following experience & qualifications:-
· Shall be suitably qualified, trained and experienced with previous experience of auditing aircraft maintenance facilities.
· Auditors must have gained an in-depth knowledge of aircraft legislation and paperwork and be familiar with all sections of Part-145, Part-M & Part-ML.
The Quality Manager is responsible for the following:-
· Control of the MOE & CAME incl amendments & distribution.
· Controlling an established independent quality system to monitor compliance with EASA/CAA requirements.
· Controlling an established a quality audit program in which compliance with all maintenance procedures is reviewed at regular intervals, in relation to each type of aircraft maintained.
· Assessing sub-contractors for extension of the quality system, and maintaining the expertise necessary to be able to do so, to the satisfaction of EASA/CAA.
· Assessing external specialist services required to be used by the company in the performance of maintenance.
· Assessing suppliers of new and used components, and materials, for satisfactory product quality in relation to the needs of the organisation.
· Preparing standard practices and procedures, derived from approved sources, for use within the organisation and keeping these procedures up to date.
· Oversight of Aircraft Continued Airworthiness requirements.
· Live within a reasonable commuting distance of Northampton.
The working hours are negotiable, expected approximately 16 hours a week.
Salary: £16.00-£20.00 per hour
Job Type: Part Time
Pay Rate: £16-£20 per hour
Shifts: Monday - Friday
Contract: long term
Closing Date: Closed