We have a vacancy for an Internal Engineer to join our engineering team. This is a full-time position based at our facility in Corby. Our working hours are Monday – Thursday 8:00 – 17:00, Friday 8:00 – 14:30 30,-minute lunch break. (40 hour week) Extra hours will be required on occasions to meet the needs of the business.
We are looking for a candidate who has completed a recognised engineering apprenticeship.
Training will be provided on our product range this would involve visits to the CAM factories in Bologna, Italy.
External working at our customer’s premises may be required on occasions; therefore, a full clean drive licence is essential.
Due to the industry sectors that we work in we need to be made aware of any allergies, i.e., nuts, penicillin.
Knowledge skills & experience
· Has completed a recognised engineering apprenticeship.
· Can use milling, centre lathe and other general workshop equipment.
· Experience of both mig and tig welding.
· Bench fitting and part assembly skills.
· Ability to read and interpret mechanical assembly drawings.
· Proficient level of computer skills including MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook.
· Experience of working to appropriate health & safety standards & regulations, IOSH trained desirable but not a necessity.
· Experience of packaging machinery would be an advantageous however training will be provided.
· Electrical and PLC competency would be advantageous.
· Ability to work on own initiative with minimal supervision or as part of a team.
· Enthusiastic, ‘hands on, can do’ approach, willing to pitch in and help. Irrespective of the task.
· Keeping up to date on administrative responsibilities
· Experience of CAD (not package specific just general experience)
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent, Temp to perm
Salary: £33,000.00-£38,000.00 per year
Job Type: Full Time
Pay Rate: £33,000.00-£38,000.00 per year
Shifts: Monday – Thursday 8:00 – 17:00, Friday 8:00 – 14:30
Closing Date: Closed