Customer Support Adviser
Job Title: Customer Support Advisor
Reports to: Customer Service Supervisor
Department: Customer Support Department
To ensure that all customer touch points receive the highest care and attention in order that sales grow across all ranges within our clients UK portfolio. Working with End Users, Retailers and Distributors, the main purpose is to ensure product development across a set region, including the sell in of displays, stands, samples and brochures to enable retailers and end users the opportunity to see products available in our clients range. End user support is also fundamental to the role and involves taking inbound calls and advising customer’s basic technical and consumer related information.
- Making outbound calls to retailers to discuss core products in our clients UK ranges, converting retailers over to our clients UK products, ensuring that samples, stands and brochures are up to date and arrange for new stands and replacements when required
- Gain Market and competitor information during outbound calls
- New Product development sell in including stands, samples and displays
- Display sell in for retailers, liaising with distributors to ensure that these take place
- Making outbound calls for new business development in an information gathering capacity and booking appointments for Business Development team
- Making outbound calls for new retailer business with a view of introducing our clients Product ranges and arranging for samples stands and distributor visits
- Receiving Inbound calls from End users looking for product advice, display information and reseller information and advising accordingly
- Receiving inbound calls from installers requesting technical advice and providing basic installer information
- Collate information to complete admin tasks following calls with retailers
- Ensure installer training courses are full by arranging with retailers, distributors and installers for each area
Based In Wellingborough
Annual appraisals to be undertaken by Customer Service Supervisor and objectives set for the forthcoming year.
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your changing role within the organisation and the overall business objectives of the organisation from time to time
Health and Safety
All employees have a duty to take care of their own health and safety and that of others who may be affected by specific actions at work.
Employees must co-operate with the company on all aspects of Health and Safety to meet the legal requirements as outlined in the company H&S policy and procedures.
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com