CNC Setter Operator
Echo Personnel are recruiting for a CNC Setter Operator for their client based in Wellingbororugh.
Role: CNC Setter Operator
Hourly Rate: Up to £14.00 per hour
Hours: 40 hours per week 8am-4.30pm Monday to Friday
Our client produces machined parts by programming, setting up, and operating a computer numerical control (CNC) machine; maintaining quality and safety standards; keeping records; maintaining equipment and supplies.
Our client requires a Setter/Operator for Mazak Turning Centres and Haas Mini Mill with C axis machines to produce parts correct to drawing. The role requires changing from machine to machine at infrequent intervals. Only candidates with experience need apply.
Candidates must have the following skills and experience:
- Experience in using Mazak Turning Centres and Haas Mini Mill with “c” axis machines
- Ability to read and understand engineering drawings
- Ability to read and understand ISO and conversational machine programs
- To be able to foresee potential problems before they arise
- Understands requirements of On Time Delivery both internally and externally
- Experience in CNC turning
- Inspection techniques
- Project a positive enthusiastic attitude and takes a flexible approach to their role
- Demonstrate a commitment to achieving departmental objectives
- Able to produce consistent high quality work
- Shoes pride and enthusiasm in their work
- Provide visible support and a positive attitude to supervisors and work colleagues
- Good attendance / time keeping
Apply today by sending your CV to email@example.com