Client Development Manager
- Job Type: Full Time
- Contract: Perm
- Closing Date: Closed
If you’re committed to providing second to none customer service to clients, look no further!
Our client are currently recruiting for a Client Development Manager to join their team in Corby. You will join them on a full time, permanent basis and will receive a competitive salary and benefits package.
Our client supply our customers with end-to-end supply chain solutions from multiple UK locations. They live and breathe their values by being innovative and agile in everything they do, operating their business with respect, investing in their people and putting the customer 1st whilst ensuring quality is embedded in everything they do.
As their Client Development Manager, the main purpose of your role is to drive client delight and be the point of escalation to all internal & external stakeholders to all clients.
Responsibilities as a Client Development Manager will include:
– Develop an understanding of the client’s business using a variety of sources and identify any commercial opportunities
– Developing and maintaining long term strategic relationships with all clients
– Developing trust relationships, ensuring our customers do not turn to the competition.
– Align our clients Commercial Strategy to support the delivery of business objectives across all client accounts
– Acquire a thorough understanding of key client’s needs and requirements
– Serve as the link of communication between key clients and internal teams
– Ensure the correct products and services are delivered to clients in a timely manner
– Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders using key account metrics
– Resolve any issues and problems faced by clients and deal with complaints to maintain trust
– Contribute to the development of new and enhanced client propositions
Skills, experience and attributes required as a Client Development Manager:
– Identification of new opportunities
– Experienced Customer Service/Account Manager
– 3PL experience
– Multi-client Operation
– Previous experience within a customer service environment
– Experience of warehousing processes
– WMS Knowledge
– Knowledge of Agile PM processes
– Advanced Microsoft Office User
– Experience of using PM Microsoft programmes
– Driving license
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Map illustrates the general area and not an exact location