Our client has an exciting opportunity for a driven Account Manager to join their team based in Corby. As their Account Manager you will be the dedicated point of contact for their customer, working with well-known product brands, providing the best service to their customers. You will receive a competitive salary plus benefits as well as excellent career opportunities, training & development.
Our client are forward thinking and dynamic logistics business with an enviable reputation for growth, customer service and innovation. They operate from multiple UK locations and our new flagship operation in the Czech Republic. They supply our customers with end to end supply chain solutions including freight forwarding, contract logistics, and value added services and UK distribution.
Their working environment is dynamic, energetic and supports our values which are the foundation blocks of how they work together and through customer focus, agility, innovation and excellence they are growing the future of supply chain.
Their people are at the core of our business, that’s why they provide significant opportunities for your career progression and personal development.
Applications are invited from permanent employees, temporary employees and external applicants who have the necessary skills, interest and experience.
As an Account Manager, your role will include:
– Being the main contact for the customer ensuring 100% satisfaction and commitment
– To effectively manage all customer expectations in line with achievable operational service levels
– Work closely with the operational team to ensure KPIs and SLAs are achieved
– Attend customer on/off site meetings at customer request
– Identify & communicate any potential issues, whilst dealing with them in a timely fashion
– Produce daily/weekly/monthly reports. Ensuring all analysis is accurate & delivered within the specified time scale
– Identify opportunities to improve customer service levels & operational efficiencies
– Maximise any sales opportunities
To become our Account Manager, you should have the following skills and attributes:
– Driven to deliver against KPI’s & customer SLA’s
– Positive team player
– Ability to build effective relationships with internal & external stakeholders
– Proactive & flexible uses own initiative
– Organised, able to achieve deadlines with close attention to detail
– Confident, thorough and collaborative decision maker
– Experience of warehousing processes & account management
– Intermediate Microsoft Office user
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org