Job role Picking
- Manual picking and packing operation.
- Warehouse management system will be used via an arm and finger attached R.D.T. and scanner. products to be physically and systemically picked.
- All products to be accurately picked on to a picking trolley.
- The picking trolley is required to be manoeuvred around the whole pick walk.
- Pickers will be picking from a selection of a 1000+ locations.
Job role Packing
- Packers to accurately check all picked orders.
- Packers to use the system to create a despatch label.
- Packers are to securely seal all picked cartons.
- Packers are to accurately separate all Next day and Standard delivery cartons on to separate pallets.
Packers to move completed pallets to the despatch area
Shifts are fixed, 6am-2pm & 2pm-10pm
Training is provided in the first 2 weeks
Note: Map illustrates the general area and not an exact location