Our client are in a period of growth and expansion, and as a result we are looking for a number of driven, self-motivated, personable and passionate sales/customer service individuals to grow with us on our journey.
As a New Business Executive, you will be placed within our Lead Generation department. You will be part of a team that generates all new business leads for the organisation and will be responsible for generating all new business sales by using a consultative sales approach via outbound calling. The role is very target driven and should you successfully hit those targets, you will have the opportunity to earn bonuses, commissions and non-monetary incentives! Our client has a dedicated Training Manager who will support you throughout your career with us and will help to develop your full potential.
Your Roles & Responsibilities:
- As a New Business Executive, you will be making outbound sales calls to SME’s to generate leads.
- You will be using a consultative sales approach to ensure customers choose our business over competitors.
- Consistently exceeding performance targets, maximising both lead generation for the business and your earning potential.
- You will be building rapport with customers and clients.
Experience & Skills Required for this role:
- We are looking for sales driven, passionate individuals who want to work in a customer service environment.
- It is essential you have good verbal and written communication skills.
- Emotional resilience and the ability to work under pressure.
- Self-motivated, committed, energetic, persuasive and willing to learn.
- You will be adaptable and flexible in your approach. You will be able to adapt your communication style depending on who you are speaking with.
- Having experience in a sales role would be advantageous, but this is not essential. Our Training Department will support you all the way through your career!
- Experience of working within a target driven environment.
What are the benefits of working for our client?
- Sociable working hours – Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.30pm
- Various opportunities and routes for progression within our business.
- Many sales & target incentives, including going home early, being taken out for lunch and the potential to earn more holiday!
- A dedicated Chief Morale Officer who organises paid social events.
- A hamper of fruit delivered to the office twice a week!
- Giving you a way to a securer future by enrolling you in our Pension Scheme.
So, if you are wanting to take your first step into a Sales environment, or are looking to develop your full Sales potential, this role is for you!
To apply please send your CV to Ricky@echopersonnel.co.uk or Erin@echopersonnel.co.uk.
Note: Map illustrates the general area and not an exact location