Quality Control Manager
- Job Type: Full Time
- Contract: Perm
- Closing Date: November 15, 2019
If you’re dedicated to ensuring customer satisfaction, this could be the perfect role for you.
Our client has an exciting opportunity for a driven Quality Control Manager join their team based in Corby.
Our client is an International supply chain business that is renowned for the quality of its service and career opportunities. Your role as our Quality Control Manager will focus on ensuring that customer quality requirements are consistently met, alongside ensuring that an excellent and efficient service is provided at all times.
The Quality Control Manager will be a key position in our QC team with accountabilities that include:
– Managing the QC department workload & plan resources effectively
– Ensuring all areas comply fully with job sheets highlighting non compliances to management
– Ensuring that all customer quality requirements are met throughout the warehouse
– Carrying out inbound QC checks on jobs during delivery when required, highlighting and recording any quality problems found, resolving & establishing if any extra monies are required or any rework is to be carried out
– Supporting the team performance improvements, development of team members & succession planning
– All quality problems to be identified and resolved and to establish if any rework is to be carried out.
– Contributing to the sections shared responsibility of maintaining and continuously improving its housekeeping and hygiene standards
– Ensuring that good and safe working practices are adhered to at all times, including the Health and Safety policy, procedure and regulations in the working environment
Successful candidates for this Quality Control Manager position must:
– Have experience of performing a QC or Inventory Control role
– Have technical experience fashion/garments/textiles
– Have experience of working in a warehouse and distribution environment
– Have good people management, leadership & influencing skills
– Be observant and very good at paying attention to detail, you should have a logical and methodical approach to your work and are accurate in recording data
– Be able to adapt and excel within a high pressured, fast moving environment
– Have good communication skills- both verbal and written
– Have excellent organisational skills and ability to meet deadlines.
– Be flexible with working hours.
Our client are committed to developing our staff and provide full training with possibilities of progression.
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com
Note: Map illustrates the general area and not an exact location