Echo Personnel are recruiting for a Stores Person to join their client’s business base in Corby.
Goods in and out experience is desired
Must hold a valid counterbalance Fork Lift Truck license
Day shift with some Saturday overtime
Based in Corby
Based in Kettering
Hours: Monday to Friday 8.00 – 5.30pm
Salary £18,000 – £19,000 p/a
Echo Personnel are recruiting for a Recruitment Consultant to work from our Kettering office.
- Recruiting staff for our clients based around Northamptonshire
- Managing booking with our clients
- Updating our system and ensuring information is kept up to date
- Updating jobs through our job boards
- Offering the highest level of service throughout the entire recruitment process to both our clients and candidates
It would be desirable if you have experience of recruitment
We’re looking to hear from candidates who are motivated, believe in providing a fantastic customer & candidate experience.
If this sounds like the role for you please apply today.
***Driving license essential***
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £18,000.00 to £19,000.00 /year
Echo Personnel are recruiting for an Office Administrator / Junior Consultant to join their team in Northampton.
Duties will include:
> Booking appointments for registration
> Answering the telephone
> Updating our system
> Keeping our filing system up to date
> Other office duties included
Experience working with computers and customer service is desired but not essential.
If you are looking for a career in Recruitment and want to work for a fast growing recruiter please apply today.
An exciting opportunity for a keen Studio Assistant to join a busy team and work within a dynamic, fast-paced eCommerce business that have multiple websites and specialise in lifestyle clothing and equipment across the action sports, outdoor lifestyle, fashion and equestrian industries.
You will be a part of an organised, productive and friendly Studio team, working closely with photographers, stylists and models. You will also be communicating with marketing and buying departments.
- Creating and updating various spreadsheets
- Keeping track of damages, working with barcodes and liaising with retail processes
- Product preparation (steam ironing garments, arranging items for photo shoots etc.)
- Dealing with images, checking the quality of photos, identifying technical issues, quality control
- Coordinating with different departments (including marketing and buying departments)
- Excellent communication skills
- Good attention to details and confidence to express you opinion
- Computer literate (especially Excel spreadsheets)
- Ability to work under pressure in a dynamic, busy environment
- General knowledge about retail processes, barcodes etc. would be an advantage
Working hours: Monday to Friday, 8am -5pm
Pay Rate: £8.39 per hour
Temp to Perm
If you are interested please call our Kettering office on 01536485555 or email your CV to email@example.com
Echo Personnel are recruiting for a Sales Consultant.
Role: Sales Consultant
Salary: £18,000 – £19,000 – OTE £25,000 p/a
Hours: Monday – Friday – 09:00am till 17:30pm.
> Placing sales call & sending sales emails
> Booking & attending meetings
> Updating our system and ensuring information is kept up to date
> Organising Projects for potential clients
Please apply today to be considered for the role.
To manage the planning, prioritising and performance of the Fulfilment Centre in Wellingborough. Delivering cost and quality objectives through managing a multi-functional team effectively, safely and securely across a combination of shifts in this fast paced ecommerce logistics operation. There is a requirement to be client facing to keep people informed and strong communication skills are essential.
Our client is a young, fast growing, global award-winning craft gin distillery producing small batch artisan gin, based in Harrington, Northamptonshire. We are looking for an organised, energetic and inspiring individual to join our team and help fuel our phenomenal growth!
You have a passion for quality British spirits with a natural spike in planning, project management and relationship building. Positive, confident and articulate, you will thrive in an entrepreneurial and dynamic environment. You are organised and structured, a great communicator with the ambition and drive to work hard, push boundaries and deliver brilliant work. No two days are the same, so you’ll need a can-do attitude, a willingness to muck in and a sense of humour!
Reporting directly to the Marketing Director, this role is all about planning and executing our events strategy, taking on the (fantastic!) work that has been done and making it better. In 2018 we participated in around 40 events, from local Gin Festivals all the way up to the world-famous Chelsea Flower Show (where we won a Silver Medal for our garden!). 2019 will be even bigger, and therefore the need to build a strategy, plan brilliantly, manage the resource required to deliver and execute with precision is paramount. This is where our brand meets the consumer, so there is nothing more important for our business than showing up consistently in the right way.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an extremely ambitious team and help us on our mission to save the world from mediocre gin, so if this sounds like something that gets you springing out of bed in the morning, please get in touch and let’s have a chat!
- Owns clients Events, start to finish, top to bottom. From strategy to execution to evaluation, and everything in between.
- Must be equally comfortable with running an event alone, and everything that is required to do that (loading the van, setting up the stand, running the event, dismantling the stand, packing up and returning the vehicle) as managing a multi-dimensional and highly complex event (like Chelsea Flower Show)
- Strong commercial acumen, knowing when to say yes & no, and an ability to negotiate contracts to ensure that we are always getting the biggest bang for our buck
- Hands-on management of agencies and other 3rd parties involved in the delivery of the strategy.
- Build a team of Gin Reservists to support the execution of the plan.
- Ability to sell the brand through direct consumer engagement at events.
- Budget management and the ability to measure and evaluate the success of our activations, constantly looking to make improvements and drive efficiencies.
Critical Success Factors:
- Over 8 years’ experience as in Venue/ Events/ Project Management.
- Bartending/ hospitality experience preferred.
- Natural relationship builder and team player.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills. Attention to detail a must!
- Ability to multitask, operate effectively under pressure and prioritise daily workload.
- Understanding of brands and the role that events plays in building the clients brand.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Be prepared to ‘go the extra mile’ and have fun doing it.