- Job Type: Full Time
- Pay Rate: £8.33/hr
- Contract: Temp to perm at 12 weeks
- Closing Date: July 6, 2018
Echo Personnel are currently recruiting for a number of exceptional Sales Agents to join a dedicated and friendly team, working on behalf of our leading Utility client.
Responsibilities to include:
- Through effective use of company sales techniques, introduce, promote and sell products to customers during telephone calls
- Consistently achieve on target sales results in a difficult sales environment
- Represent the company and its clients in a professional manner
- Take ownership for own performance and development through:
- Monitoring own performance to identify successful techniques
- Effective use of the training and coaching provided
- Maintaining customer information and records in line with the DPA and our internal Information Management Security processes.
- Any other duties in line with business requirement
Experience in a similar role is desirable, alternatively experience in another Sales based role will be accepted. Suitable candidates must be self-motivated and have a positive attitude to work. It is essential that candidates are target driven and passionate about achieving results.
Your role will be exciting, challenging and rewarding. Along with a competitive bonus scheme we provide free onsite parking, access to our well-being program – tailored to individuals. Free eye care, workplace pension scheme. Various incentives such as raffles and prizes.
Successful candidates are required to carry out 5 days of full training.
Salary £8.33 p/h + competitive individual bonus + team bonus!
To apply please send your CV to Ricky@echopersonnel.co.uk or call Ricky on 01536 680527 for more information
Note: Map illustrates the general area and not an exact location.